Friday, February 5, 2016

Anne Frank

The adversity Anne Frank has gone through is not being able to see sunshine or play and hang with kids her age,and she has to share a room with a man that is in his late fifties.She does not get along with her mother because her mother wants her to be more like her sister but Anne thinks she should be her own person.Actually the only person closes to her age in the little hide out is Peter Van Dann a 16 yr old boy she did not get along with him at the beginning but after a while she started to become friends with him and they would stay in his room for most of the morning and they would just talked about life before they went into hiding and what they would like to do when they got out.

When I was younger we did not have a lot of money and we lived in our grandmas basement which was turned into a little apartment.Me and my sister had our own room and my dads room was in the living room,but when my dads friend started living with us I had to sleep with my sister and he got my room my dad let him stay with us because we needed a little more money so he payed rent and stuff but me and my sister didn't have a lot of clothes or toys so we did do with what we had and took care of our stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment